In this sense, and with the aim of guaranteeing the User all the information necessary for correct navigation, we make the following informative text available to the User on what cookies are, what types of cookies exist on our website and how it is possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device when visiting a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access the Website, also allowing them to improve the quality and offer better use of the Website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they do not harm the user's equipment/device and, if they are activated in the browser settings, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Website.
By using this Website, you consent to the processing of your information by the Provider in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
By accessing the Website, you expressly accept the use of this type of Cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your browsing through the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on the Website may not work correctly.
Specifically, the Provider is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future the Provider uses others for the purpose of providing more and better services, the user will be informed of this.
By using this Website, you consent to the processing of your information in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
Use of cookie technology
The Owner's cookies cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other service providers.
The Owner encrypts the user's identification data for greater security. Through cookies, the Owner can recognize registered users after they have registered for the first time, without having to register each time they visit the Web.
The user has the possibility of configuring their browser in order to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on their hard drive.
To use our website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of the cookies sent. however, the non-installation entails the need for the user to register each time they access a service that requires prior registration.
The cookies used are both their own and those of third parties.
Those that allow the user to navigate through the web page and use the different options and services that exist in it. The technical cookies used by the WEB are their own and those of third parties.
Of follow up
They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Cookie Information Banner
Contains information for the management of the banner cookies. 1 year
GOOGLE ANALYTICS ANALYTICAL COOKIES
SNOWPASSPORT.ES through the Platform uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
By using this site, you consent to the processing of your information by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
Used to distinguish users1 minuteUsed to distinguish users24 hoursUsed to distinguish users2 years
If you want more information about it, you can visit the following URL http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/ .
You can block Cookies through the browser's configuration tools, or you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a Cookie:
- If you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you'll find the option in the Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings menu. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we .
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To know more https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences / Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES