- Owner : SNOW PASSPORT SL (hereinafter “ SNOWPASSPORT ”)
- NIF : B02649986
- Registered office : Calle Alfonso Infante de Borbón y Borbón, 10 CP 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain).
- Email: email@example.com
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL SNOWPASSPORT PROCESS THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the User's requests, the personal data collected will be processed by snowpassport for the following purposes:
- Manage and process the registrations made by the User in the different events promoted by snowpassport, and, consequently, send commercial communications related to snowpassport services and products.
- Send electronic communications related to services and products that are considered of interest to the User.
- When users provide their personal data through the contact form on the website, their data will be processed for the purpose of meeting user requests.
- When users place an order, their data will be processed for customer, accounting, tax and administrative management. Includes: economic and accounting management, tax management, administrative management, billing management, customer management, supplier management, collection and payment management, consultancies, audits, consultancies and related services, and history of commercial relations.
- Credit/debit card payments, the additional card information you provide (Name that appears on the card, card number, expiration date and check digit) will only be used to authorize payment to and from your provider. credit card.
The User's data will be kept in accordance with the stated purposes, during the periods indicated below:
- For the management and processing of requests, during the period considered appropriate, taking into account the nature and nature of the object of the communication and once managed, during the legal terms required by the applicable regulations and until the prescription of any responsibilities that may arise. derive.
- The data provided for the sending of commercial communications will be kept as long as you do not oppose the treatment or revoke your consent.
- Your personal data through the form will be kept for the time essential to manage your request.
- They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
- Your personal data will be kept during the entire time of the contractual relationship and beyond it, during the necessary prescription periods according to the applicable legislation.
- When the client registers on the page without actually placing an order, these data will be kept until the client withdraws their consent.
SNOWPASSPORT will do everything in its power to ensure that all third parties comply with applicable data protection laws. To the extent that there may be a processing of personal data by third parties on behalf of SNOWPASSPORT and following our instructions, we guarantee that the technical, organizational and contractual measures have been adopted so that your personal data is processed exclusively for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Statement.
By contract, transfers outside the EU/EEA to countries without an adequacy decision by the European Commission will be based on standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission, a copy of which can be obtained by contacting us. Transfers to the US may be based on the EU-US Privacy Shield framework or standard data protection clauses.
- Messaging services and sending newsletters: Electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. When using the services of this platform to carry out email marketing campaigns, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that Mailchimp has its servers hosted outside the EU in the US and is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. , whose information is available here , approved by the European Protection Committee. Mail Chimp. 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308.
The use of Mailchimp is not a transfer of data, but the data will only be used by this platform solely and exclusively to send the newsletters and always with your consent.
- Analytics Service, Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help SNOWPASSPORT analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of SNOWPASSPORT (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
WHAT USER DATA WILL SNOWPASSPORT PROCESS ?
SNOWPASSPORT may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
- Identification data: name, surname, image, national identity document, nationality, date of birth, sex.
- Contact details: Postal address, mobile phone, email address.
- Economic and banking data: bank account, bank card number.
- IP adress. (An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, and can also be used to help identify you within a particular session.)
- SNOWPASSPORT automatically collects and stores certain information about user activity within our website. Such information may include the URL they came from (whether they are on our website or not), which URL they access next (whether they are on our website or not), what browser they are using, as well as the pages visited, the searches performed , publications, purchases or sales, messages, etc.
- The collection of this information allows us to offer you services and functionalities that are better suited to your needs.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of the User's personal data for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in accordance with the following legitimizing bases:
- For cases in which user data is provided through the contact form on the website, your data will be processed based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time.
- For all other cases, your data will be processed based on the execution of the contract between SNOWPASSPORT and the users.
- For the sending of commercial information we will base the treatment on your consent.
- We will send commercial information to our clients based on legitimate interest, always on similar products. The client may unsubscribe from this service through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, in the event that the User withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
We inform you that your data will not be communicated to third parties, except in those cases in which it is decisive by legal requirement or at the request of the Public Administration that corresponds by law. Apart from these, in the event that snowpassport wishes to make such communication, we will require your express consent:
- Tax administration. In compliance with tax regulations
- Banks and banking entities. For the management and collection of the price.
- Transport companies. To manage the shipment.
- Office of consumers and users. In case of any claim.
Tax advice. To comply with our tax obligations.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- You guarantee that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to snowpassport.es is true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data provided.
- Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, of the contact forms or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, for part of the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to SNOWPASSPORT is true.
- You guarantee that you have informed the third parties of whom you provide your data, if so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to SNOWPASSPORT for the indicated purposes.
- You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information you provide through the Website and for direct or indirect damages and losses that this causes to SNOWPASSPORT or third parties.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
- It is the Policy of the SNOWPASSPORT Website not to collect or process data from persons under 16 years of age.
- By completing the registration in SNOWPASSPORT , the client expressly guarantees that he is over 16 years of age and will be fully responsible for this declaration. We may, at any time, require you to verify your age by providing the corresponding identification document.
- Our services are only available to those people who have the legal capacity to contract. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition must refrain from providing personal information to be included in our databases.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
- The User can send a letter to SNOW PASSPORT SL , Calle Alfonso Infante de Borbón y Borbón, 10 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain), or by email to info@m ytravelpassport.eu with the Reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether SNOWPASSPORT is processing personal data that concerns the User or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from SNOWPASSPORT the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time they may File a claim regarding the protection of their personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid. However, any question related to the data we invite you to contact us to solve it through the address info@ mytravelpassport.eu
Snowpassport will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
SNOWPASSPORT reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices.